BUYING A HOME WITH THE
THURSTON OLSEN REAL ESTATE TEAM
Buying a home is a very important decision and often one of the biggest investments of a lifetime. Whether it is your first home or otherwise, our team is committed to ensuring you have knowledgeable and professional representation.
We are determined to find the perfect property for you. Why is that? Well, we want you to be a client for life and we want you to tell all of your friends about your experience working with us.
The process of buying a home is multi-faceted and often changing as the market changes. Part of our job is seeing as many properties as possible. As a result, we have a very good sense of the market and the houses that will fit your parameters.
Ultimately, you will decide on the home you want to buy, but we promise to be honest and upfront if we have any reservations about your decision. You can definitely count on our ability to negotiate astutely on your behalf.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Listen to your needs and plans for the future
WHAT WE WILL DO TOGETHER!
- Enter into a Buyer Representation Agreement
- Obtain Financing Pre-Approval
- Establish price range
- Review needs, location, amenities, etc.
- Select and view compatible properties
- Evaluate preferred properties
- Prepare an Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Fulfill all inspections, financial requirements and all other terms of the agreement
- Arrange purchaser visits and closing details